Manager of Provider Marketing
The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background building and executing integrated patient marketing campaigns for healthcare providers, is results driven, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strategic thinker, and has a strong understanding of the role consumer insight plays in developing effective marketing and communications programs.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, both online and traditional, in partnership with the rest of the marketing team.
- Work with our providers to develop customized solutions for marketing their teledermatology offering to both their existing patient base and prospective new patients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing contacts within our providers’ organizations.
- Own the strategy and execution of any collaborative marketing efforts with our providers.
- Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets.
- Facilitate a strong working relationship with our Customer Success team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience working in healthcare industry marketing.
- Prior experience in a healthcare organization or working on a healthcare account in an agency setting.
- Experience marketing telemedicine services is ideal.
- BA/BS degree, MS or MBA a plus.
- Proven experience building segmented, integrated marketing strategies that incorporate multiple channels.
- Strong digital and marketing analytics experience.
- Prior experience working with marketing automation software is preferred.
- Solid technical and clinical foundation, with the ability to translate technical and/or clinical information into compelling marketing messaging and campaigns.
- Proven experience creating patient marketing materials for use inside physician offices or other healthcare facilities is preferred.
- Prior experience creating website and other digital content and other promotional collateral and communications.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, lead projects, lead project teams, and work collaboratively as a team member.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Must be a team player with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate on projects with people inside and outside the Company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Amy Trow. Local applicants only.