- Responsible for the gathering and coordinating of all credentialing information for the entire provider network.
- Prepare files efficiently, according to policy and within the established standards and guidelines for approval by the Medical Director or designee.
- Perform primary source verification, record information received and provide follow up as necessary according to established policies and procedures.
- Serve as primary point of contact for providers to assist in completion of the credentialing requirements.
- Assist with provider credentialing data integrity and maintenance.
- Monitor and update physician status changes as appropriate.
- Monitor actions against participating physicians and perform appropriate reporting to credentialing committee.
- Assist in the Credentialing Policy and Procedure Manual development.
- Participate in bi-weekly Credentialing Committee meetings.
- High school or equivalent and two years work experience required. Associate or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and electronic).
- Excellent computer software application skills required and must have a desire to maximize the use of technology to automate processes.
- Detail oriented person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Prior credentialing experience preferred.
- Experience with both JCAHO or NCQA standards preferred.
Our work culture is entrepreneurial yet professional, fun yet serious, fast-paced yet strategically focused. We’ve recently entered into several high-profile partnerships and continue to see increased interest from providers looking to take the step into teledermatology, so we are looking for the right person who can hit the ground running and be a great addition to our team!
Our work environment is “tech casual,” we provide all-hands information meetings monthly and rotate departmental “lunch-and-learns” to foster lots of internal communication. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Mike Ermlich.