DermatologistOnCall® has been making headlines.
Iagnosis Reports Strong Growth in Teledermatology Demand in 2016
Pittsburgh, PA, August 4, 2016 – Iagnosis, a leading developer of telemedicine solutions and the creator of DermatologistOnCall®, today announced the company continued to see very healthy growth in demand for teledermatology services in the first half of 2016. The company also continued to evolve its platform to respond to the fast-moving telehealth market, as well as to be recognized in the industry for the quality of its solution and expertise.
Growth in Patients and Providers
- The DermatologistOnCall® network, accessible through both web and mobile apps, saw a 75% growth in the number of online patient visits compared to the same period last year.
- DermatologistOnCall became available in 12 additional states compared to one year ago, thereby expanding access to the service for more U.S. patients. It now can bring teledermatology to patients in 35 states.
- The company also reports a 70% growth in the number of dermatology care providers on its network to satisfy the growing demand of patients from more locations. DermatologistOnCall® only provides patients with access to providers who are licensed to practice medicine in the state where the patient needs treatment.
Partnerships and Custom Development
- The company launched a campaign with regional supermarket chain Giant Eagle to promote teledermatology visits to customers in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
- Iagnosis developed a teledermatology solution for Boston University Dermatology at Boston Medical Center, which was made available to their patients starting in June.
- Iagnosis launched additional private-label teledermatology solutions, which include mobile app development, for eight dermatology practices in the U.S., including both single provider practices and larger multi-location practices.
- The platform, which uses a store-and-forward approach to its teledermatology, added hybrid video capabilities to meet telehealth regulations governing certain states.
Industry and Customer Recognition
- Among patients using the DermatologistOnCall® service in the first half of the year, 97-98% of them month to month said they would recommend the service to friends or family.
- The company’s founder and chief medical officer, Mark P. Seraly, MD, was appointed vice chair of the American Telemedicine Association’s special interest group on teledermatology.
- The company has achieved a Net Promoter Score® of 77.
- DermatologistOnCall® received favorable news coverage in Washington Post, Men’s Health, Teen Vogue, Practical Dermatology, Cheat Sheet, and more.
Said the company’s CEO, Dave Zynn: “We continue to see tremendous adoption of our services from both providers and consumers, period over period. We are proud to be the leader in teledermatology and look forward to continued innovation and accelerated growth in the near term.”
Iagnosis, Inc. is focused on delivering faster healthcare treatment to patients through web-enabled solutions. Its flagship product, DermatologistOnCall®, is best-in-class for helping board-certified dermatologists in the U.S. offer patients convenient 24/7 online and mobile access to affordable, high-quality skin, hair and nail medical care. Iagnosis has been recognized in the industry for its innovation high patient satisfaction ratings, and the company actively partners with physician practices, health systems, retailers, and other organizations to provide comprehensive and personalized care solutions to patients. Visit www.iagnosis.com for corporate information.
For all media inquires, please contact us at email@example.com or at 412-224-2336 x3122.